3

Dickinson Alumnus Cover

  • Chief Marshal "Ham" Bacon (class of 1902) lead the Alumni Parade wearing a tutu, smoking a cigar, and twirling a parasol.
  • The Class of 1905 dedicated the William Lambert Gooding (class of 1874) Gateway, located by East College on N....

Dickinson Alumnus Cover

  • Former President George Edward Reed published "Enlargement, Construction and Reconstruction," the fifth in a series entitled "Reminiscences of Dickinson."
  • Three new faculty were hired: B. Floyd Rinker to the History Department,...

Dickinson Alumnus Cover

  • Dickinson recognized trustee Edward W. Biddle (class of 1870) for his generous donation of Biddle Field as well as his lifelong history of contributions. 
  • The Athletic Committee named S. Marsh Johnson...

Dickinson Alumnus Cover

  • Professor Mervin G. Filler (class of 1893) discussed the college's use of intelligence tests.
  • Joseph M. Burns, the new superintendent of grounds and buildings, ordered for all dorms in Old West to be converted to academic spaces....
Subscribe to 3