Allison Hall (2013-present)
Allison Hall was acquired by Dickinson College in January, 2013. Previously, it served as the Allison United Methodist Church. The structure was designed by Hensel Fink, and was completed on April 20, 1958. It was constructed after the Allison Memorial Methodist Church was destroyed by fire on January 20, 1954. and cost $850,000 to build.
Date of Post: