Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery Museum Postcard Booklet, c.1920
A souvenir booklet of twelve postcards and a short pamphlet about the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum of History, Art, and Architecture, which is what the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery was called after Soviet secularization in 1924. The monastery was founded in the fourteenth century, and had been one of the largest in Russia. The monastery was returned to the Church in 1998, and the museum is still in operation on part of the grounds.
Box 5, Folder 9
Gift of Gail Troussoff Marks