Althouse Hall Dedication

Sat., Nov. 8, 1958

On Sat., Nov. 8, 1958, the C. Scott Althouse Science Hall was dedicated. Construction on the building, which would hold the chemistry and geology departments, began in June, 1957. The event occurred over homecoming weekend, just after the re-dedication of the Tome Scientific Building and the dedication of the Roscoe O. Bonisteel Planetarium, and featured a key ceremony as well as the presentation of honorary memberships in the Mohler Science Club.


Althouse Hall Dedication Program ; Althouse Hall Dickinson Encyclopedia Entry