McKenney Hall (1973-present)

McKenney Hall, 1982

Built next to the Upper Quads, construction on McKenney Hall began in 1972. McKenney Hall was completed in 1973 and the dedication ceremony was held on October 13th, 1973.

McKenney Hall was named in appreciation of W. Gibbs McKenny ('39), a member of the Board of Trustees since 1954, and his wife Florence Rea McKenney. W. Gibbs McKenney's father, Walter Gibbs McKenney also attended Dickinson and was a member of the Class of 1903.

Author of Post: 
Dickinson College Archives
Date of Post: