Tome Scientific Building Re-dedication

Sat., Nov. 8, 1958

On Sat. November 8, 1958 the Tome Scientific Building (now the Stern Center) was re-dedicated following a complete interior renovation. The renovations included the addition of the Roscoe O. Bonisteel Planetarium, which was dedicated at the same time. The ceremony took place over homecoming weekend, just before the dedication of the new C. Scott Althouse Science building.


Dedication Program, Tome Scientific Building Dickinson Encyclopedia Entry