Adams Hall Dedication

Sat., Oct. 5, 1963

On Saturday, October 5, 1963, Adams Hall was dedicated as a women's dormitory on the Benjamin Rush Campus. The building was named in honor of a $250,000 gift from Mr. and Mrs. Roland L. Adams, the former of whom was a member of the class of 1927 and trustee of the College. President Rubendall gave remarks at the ceremony, as well as Mr. Adams. The building was constructed from Pennsylvania limestone.


Dedication Program, East College Dickinson Encyclopedia Entry