Dickinson Alumnus, August 1925

Selected Highlights from this Issue: 
  • Chief Marshal "Ham" Bacon (class of 1902) lead the Alumni Parade wearing a tutu, smoking a cigar, and twirling a parasol.
  • The Class of 1905 dedicated the William Lambert Gooding (class of 1874) Gateway, located by East College on N. West Street.
  • Former President George Edward Reed published "Memories of "Old East" and "Old West," the third in a series entitled "Reminiscences of Dickinson."
  • Over 300 students attended the Methodist Episcopal Church's Summer School of Religious Education held at Dickinson in July 1925.