Dickinson Alumnus, November 1924

Selected Highlights from this Issue: 
  • Dickinsonians formed an Inter-Fraternity Alumni Council to co-operate with the student Inter-Fraternity Council. 
  • Architect William W. Emmert revealed plans for a new gymnasium.
  • Lemuel Towers Appold (class of 1882), President of the General Alumni Association, started remodeling the northeast corner room in the basement of Old West.
  • East College  reopened after renovations improved the entrances and interior spaces.
  • Four out of seven members of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania either graduated or received honorary degrees from Dickinson.
  • President James H. Morgan (class of 1878) appealed to alumni to donate documentation of the College's early history in order to preserve it.